Providing outstanding customer service happens when your employees understand and embrace the concept of customer service. This course will help you define how you are currently doing with your customer service efforts and implement action steps to improve the level of customer service your are providing. The class includes video, text, and downloadable resources.
Customer Service That Sells will help you improve the level of customer service you provide to your customers. The class will explore these areas:
- Customer service fundamentals
- Defining and measuring customer service
- How to hire customer service oriented employees
- How to train for great customer service
- Motivating, managing, maintaining, and retaining great customer service employees
- Customer service best practices
- Handling mistakes, problems, and complaints
- Telephone customer service
- Using customers as outside salespeople
- Customer relationship management
The Customer Service That Sells course also contains downloads and resource links that will help you put your plan into action.