Understanding and interpreting financial statements can be a daunting task. This course will help you understand what the various financial statements are used for, and help you use them to examine the financial health of your business. The class includes video, text, and downloadable resources.
Using Financial Statements will explore the following topics:
- The purpose of financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Accounting Rules
- Verification of Financial Statements
- Comparison of Financial Statements
- Weaknesses of Financial Statements
- The Four Primary Types of Financial Statements
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Pro Forma financial statements
- Internal controls and financial statements
The Using Financial Statements course also contains downloads and resource links that will help you put your plan into action.