Making great hiring decisions requires careful planning, soliciting good prospects, and effective interviewing techniques. This course will help you refine these skills in order to hire employees that will stand the test of time, and maximize your return on investment. The class includes video, text, and downloadable resources.
How to Hire explores the following areas:
- Evaluating the need to hire
- Deciding how to proceed
- Confirming the job description
- Soliciting and screening candidates
- Planning the interviews
- Conducting the interviews and analyzing results
- Checking, selecting, and confirming the hire
- Following up with candidates
The How to Hire course also contains downloads and resource links that will help you put your plan into action.